Registration Requirements, Class Refunds and Cancellation Policy: (Please read)
include your agency Purchase Order, check or money order with
your registration form.
- Due to the limited number of slots in our courses, only pre-paid slots will be held on the class rosters for students that are paid in full.
- All tuition fees, range fees and Purchase Orders are due upon registration.
- If you are ordering ammunition from us, full payment of your ammunition order must be received at least (2) weeks (14 business days) before the class so we can guarantee to have your ammunition for you by the first day your class starts.
- All training courses have a student limit per class. (Review the training course description pages for course details)
- Training classes are filled in the order student registration forms are received.
- Once a class is filled, it will be marked as CLOSED FULL on our training schedule.
- If a training class has been filled, you will be notified. You may register for a different training class or request a refund.
- You will receive a registration confirmation E-mail upon receipt of your registration packet.
- You will receive a class confirmation E-mail 1 week before the class with reporting instructions, and directions to the training site.
- You may cancel attending a class up until the day before the class is presented and you will be eligible to reschedule in another class.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before the first day of class, you will be eligible to reschedule for another class or request a full tuition refund.
- If you cancel less then 30 days before the first day of class, you will be eligible to reschedule for another class or receive a full tuition credit towards another class.
- If you cancel on the first day of class, or do not report for roll call on the first day of class, you forfeit your tuition for that class.
- In the event we have to reschedule a training class due to training site logistical issues, students will be offered an opportunity to attend another training class in lieu of the class that had been rescheduled.
- In the event Spartan Tactical cancels a training class, students will be offered an opportunity to attend another training class in lieu of the class that has been canceled or can request a full tuition refund
- If you elect to reschedule for another class, you must redeem your tuition within 365 days of the first day of the class you withdrew from.
- All tuition payments that have not been redeemed within the 365 day grace period will be forfeited.