2-day Dynamic Handgun Combatives Certification Course
Course # DHCC.0326.2 (16-hour Course)
Florida FDLE Approved Course
(Approved by the Florida Department of LE Standards)
Michigan MCOLES Approved Course
(Approved by the Michigan Commission on LE Standards)
Non-LEO pre-requisite: Our 3-day Defensive Handgun Certification Course or firearms training course of equivalent level. (Contingent to student skill-set screening approval by our instructor staff)
Law Enforcement Officers that have completed their state certified Basic Law Enforcement Academy Certification training meet the pre-requisite handgun training standards for this course.
Post-Incident Legal Defense Support: This training curriculum meets ILETSB training standards. Curriculum materials; lesson plan, course itinerary, syllabus with SPO’s, student performance records, instructor certification credentials and list of supporting reference materials are available for post-incident legal defense depositions and legal defense litigation discovery.
Course Description: This intense 2-day firearms training course focuses on challenging the student with balancing speed & accuracy during continuous rapid movement around obstacles while engaging threats from various shooting positions.
Aggressive movement and lateral displacement will be emphasized throughout the course. Students will laterally move to barriers for cover, then engage threats from various shooting positions that will include prone, supine, and other unorthodox shooting positions to shoot around obstacles, through barrier windows and under vehicles.
Drill complexity and stress will increase as student's decision making skills and target discrimination will be tested during cognitive courses of fire while continuously moving.
This course will provide invaluable information to the student with techniques on how to fight from various positions with the handgun around obstacles and vehicles.
This is a fast paced, physically demanding firearms training course! Students should be in good physical condition, familiar with their equipment and have solid intermediate to advanced gun-handling skills established prior to attending this firearms training course.
The following firearms training topics will be covered:
Firearms safety and safe gun-handling procedures.
methodology and concepts.
Conditioning mental focus
and combat mindset.
- Enhanced tactical aptitude.
Review of shooting
action stance and thumbs forward grip.
of combat shooting the pistol.
of the pistol from the holster.
of the pistol from ready pistol.
Mastering Roll Thru the Link trigger press and reset.
- Presentation of the pistol from position SUL.
- Balancing speed and accuracy.
- Enhanced tactical speed shooting concepts.
- Reducing stimulus / response time.
- Multi-shot progressive shooting drills.
- Multi-shot rhythm drills and split time reduction strategies.
Moving off the
line of force and lateral displacement.
and area scanning.
weapon, threat and visual areas.
- Engaging threats during continuous movement.
- Engaging threats during cognitive live-fire drills.
- Engaging multiple threats while negotiating obstacles.
- Engaging threats shooting over and around barricades.
- Engaging threats shooting through barricade windows.
- Engaging threats from the supine position.
- Engaging threats while laying on the strong side.
- Engaging threats while laying on the support side.
- Engaging threats from prone and roll over prone positions.
- Recovering from prone and supine positions to standing.
- Engaging threats while recovering back to standing.
Review ammunition management techniques.
Enhanced combat gun-handling
threat engagement strategies.
and body armor defeating drills.
Weapon retention and disparity of force
Use of the flash
sight picture vs. perfect sight alignment.
Mastering Sight Gear 3 - Front sight
X-Box timed stress course.
- Timed Dynamic Handgun Combatives Qualification Course with certified marksmanship rating.
- Are you ready to test yourself in our Gun-Fighter's Crucible!
Course duration: 2 days (16 hours)
Course tuition: $ 350.00
($ 475.00 for this class at The Site with range fee included)
(Tuition fee includes use of loaner firearms and equipment)
Course student limit: 16
requirements: Note pad & pen, eye protection, ear protection, baseball type cap, heavy-duty leather or nylon pants belt, holster and
magazine carriers, personal defense pistol with at least (3) hi-capacity magazines or (5) single stack magazines, handgun cleaning kit and gun oil / CLP.
Recommended equipment: Rain gear, sunscreen, insect repellent, knee & elbow pads, hydration system and water.
Ammunition requirements: 700 rounds (minimum)
(Ammunition is available
for purchase upon request)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAINING SCHEDULE
CLICK HERE FOR CLASS REGISTRATION